- 2014Myroslav Vayda, DarknessSolo exhibition at Bottega Gallery, Kyiv 16.01 - 01.02.2014
- 2011Beata Korn, Hunterhardboard, vinyl, fabric, 230х90х60 cm
Artist's traditional approach is contrast play. A toy fabric deer that holds a gun in its hoof is no longer a harmless puppet when executed in 3 x 2 meter size. It suggests that adult games might result in consequences harsher than a red-painted "wound".
- 2010Lubomyr Tymkiv, Instruction-Destruction 4sculpture
- 2008Beata Korn, Dimka Brokenheartedwood, ceramics, mosaic, 200х70х90 cm
"Dimka Brokenhearted" is a two-meter high scupture that resembles both a hundred-times boosted LEGO man and a zoomorphic discoball. Despite the technological looks the piece was created from the most natural marials - clay and class. This combination in Korn's view reflects on the contemporary world of high speed, super production and conveyor thinking balanced by the "back-to-basics" type of creation.
The work was exhibited at the "Squatting" show held in the premises of an unfinished private posh house in Kyiv downtown.
- 2007—2014Oleksiy Khoroshko, Coptographymixed media
- 1988—2013Andriy Sagaydakovsky, Carpets